Update by user Apr 09, 2016

I am still looking to return the product for a replacement

Original review posted by user Apr 07, 2016

I purchased the tomtom while traveling from nc to wy.It never worked and when I called to ask for help I got the usual re-boot reply.

I've sent emails to their com-Laing dept and never heard a word from anyone. Stay away from tomtom and get a garmin or Magellan. After many attempts to update the tomtom, it still does not pick up satellite signals.

Tomtom re-lied there isn't any thing they can do about it, I asked for a refund or an exchange and was told they don't do that either.Please stay away from these products And their service dept.

This reviewer shared experience about "bad product and poor customer service " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with TomTom and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about tomtom 1515m gps navigation system from TomTom was customer service and willingness to help Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Garmin that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about TomTom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Gadgets and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare TomTom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with TomTom?

Comments